- Math – Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Probability Statistics, Geometry
- Science – General Science
- English – Language Arts, Reading, Writing
- ACT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep, Science Test Prep
- SAT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep
- Other – Social Studies, History, Elementary Education, Special Education, Homework Help, Study Skills
All Students have the ability and innate desire to learn. Students are the experts of their own learning styles, and all can be highly successful with an education plan and and a delivery system with opportunities to learn in accordance with their learning style. A love of learning comes from feeling successful and as teachers, it is critical to set each student up for success. An education plan is not a one size fits all and needs to be individualized. We teach the individual students in the class rather than a class full of students.
I started my educational journey at St. Lawrence College where I graduated with distinction in Early Childhood Education. Following this I completed my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and English at the University of Manitoba. From there I returned to school to Complete a Bachelor of Education – Elementary Education where I graduated with distinction. I also received certificates in Solution Focused Counselling as well as Behaviour Management.
I have been in the field of education for over 10 years and continue to enjoy my experiences.
I work with youth at risk through weekly Youth Groups. I also conduct reading groups for early literacy intervention. Additionally, I mentor teachers on Behaviour and Classroom management.