- My teaching philosophy is built upon the foundation of four essential principles that I desire to communicate to every student that I will have the privilege to instruct. The four principles are:
- (1) Education: Developing mentally, morally, or aesthetically by instruction
- (2) Inspiration: Drawing forth or bringing out natural gifts and/or talents
- (3) Equipment: Furnishing with intellectual and emotional resources for future action
- (4) Empowerment: Igniting as an initiator of change
It is these four principles that will provide every student with a firm foundation upon which they can build their lifelong journey of learning.