Request Free, One-on-one Academic Assessment
ACT Test Information
- ACT vs SAT – Comparing the ACT vs the SAT
- ACT Test Information – Review of the ACT Test format, timing and questions
- ACT Test Dates & Deadlines – Upcoming test dates & registration deadlines
- ACT & SAT Popularity by Sate – Map showing which states prefer the ACT over the SAT
- What High School Juniors Need to Know About College Entrance Exams – Knowing all the right terms and when to take each test can be confusing. This brief guide will help you or your student know what to take and when to take it.
- ACT Writing Test – An overview of the ACT Writing section.
- Comparing the SAT & ACT Writing Sections
ACT Registration Information
- ACT Registration – What you need to know to register for the ACT
ACT Scoring & Score Reporting
- Getting Your ACT Scores – Receiving and understanding your ACT Scores
- Understanding Your ACT Scores – The scoring for the ACT is different than other standardized test, so it’s a good idea for the student to understand how scoring works on the ACT test.
- Sending Your ACT Scores – How to Send Your ACT Scores
- How Do I Know if My ACT Scores Are Good Enough? – Most Ivy League schools are looking for an average score of 28, while public colleges and universities are expecting at least an 18.
Contact our Academic Directors Today at 1-877-545-7737 to Discuss your Child's Strengths and Areas for Improvement.
Testimonials and Case Studies from Our Parents
SchoolTutoring Academy regularly receives letters and emails from parents about their experience with our programs. Have a great story or anecdote about your experience with any of SchoolTutoring Academy’s programs? We want to hear about it!
SchoolTutoring Academy has played an important role in improving our son’s confidence and attitude towards school. His grades have also improved steadily throughout the school year.
My daughter was very self-conscious about her difficulties with the math section of the SAT. SchoolTutoring Academy’s Academic Directors created an action plan that boosted my daughter’s score and confidence level.
SchoolTutoring Academy has not only improved my son’s standardized test scores but also his high school math and English grades. Test Prep Academy has not only improved my son’s standardized test scores but also his high school math and English grades.
SchoolTutoring Academy Increased My SAT Score By 200 Points
My son’s math marks in high school have always been weak so I found it very beneficial that his ACT tutor worked on solidifying his fundamentals while prepping for the ACT.
SchoolTutoring Academy gave my daughter the confidence she needed to boost her SAT score Thank you!
SchoolTutoring has played an important role in improving our son’s confidence and attitude towards school. His grades have also improved steadily throughout the school year.
My daughter was able to improve her test scores after a few months of tutoring with SchoolTutoring. However, while raising test scores is great, the real payoff is in the self-confidence that she gained.
I just wanted to send a quick note to say thank-you! My son is very impressed with his tutor and looks forward to each session. What’s particularly amazing about this is our son has never really looked forward to math or school for that matter!