- Math – Pre Algebra, Algebra 1
- Science – Biology, General Science, Earth Sciences, Anatomy
- English – Language Arts, Reading, Writing, ESL
- ACT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep, Science Test Prep
- SAT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep
- Other – Social Studies, History, Elementary Education, Homework Help, Study Skills
I believe that each student has an ability to achieve far beyond what they expect. If a student commits themselves and leaves themselves open to new ways and techniques the sky is their limit. Hand-in-hand respect, trust, and optimism only helps achievements. There is nothing that can’t be accomplished.
I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with my Education Degree from Texas A&M University. I am a certified teacher in Texas.
Two-years of student teaching led into my teaching career. I have four years of teaching under my belt and an assortment of grade level expertise to follow. I love the challenge of adapting to different ages and subject matters. I have been in both private and public school settings.
I have helped with UIL and yearbook within my teaching years. I helped tutor my students in the prior years with academic help, as well as, STAAR preparation. When it comes to my personal life, I enjoy anything that is art or creative based. The outdoors has always been something I keep dear to my heart.