- Math – Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Pre Calculus
- Science – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, General Science, Physics, Earth Sciences
- English – Language Arts, Reading, Writing
- ACT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep, Science Test Prep
- SAT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep
- Other – Social Studies, Geography, History, Homework Help, Study Skills
My philosophy is to make learning fun for every single student. I remember how hard it was to learn when it was boring. Making learning fun is the key to success in schooling.
I went to Trent University for my Psychology Degree, I was in a “Teaching Stream” program so I took workshops all throughout my 4 years having to do with teaching. I had to obtain 75 hours with children and then I was admitted into Teachers College where I did a literacy tutoring placement, grades 1-4.
I have tutored students in literacy (grades 2 and 3). I taught grades 1, 2, 3 and 4. In all grades I taught math, reading/writing.
I have volunteered at daycares throughout my years of schooling. I love to go for a run and go swimming whenever I have time.