- Math – Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry
- Science – Chemistry, General Science, Earth Sciences, Anatomy
- English – Language Arts, Reading, Writing, ESL
- Languages – French
- ACT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep
- Other – Social Studies, Geography, Elementary Education, Special Education, Homework Help, Study Skills
I believe that each child should have the opportunity to develop to his or her unique potential. I offer experiential learning opportunities to encourage connection and understanding with the materials. I have a calm and warm demeanor along with a true passion for learning myself. I share this with my students and encourage them in their journey.
I was a natural learner in school. I completed high school with honours and went on to university to complete my Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with a minor in English Literature. I also received a second Bachelor’s Degree in Education specializing in Special Education. I have a real knack for mathematics and keen curiosity for the sciences. I am a writer myself and have always naturally grown in languages.I returned to school in 2012 to pursue an education in Montessori philosophy, which has always interested me.
I have worked with children long-term, short term, full-time and part-time, in large groups as well as one-on-one.
I enjoy yoga, meditation, cooking, sketching, painting, hiking, and have recently taken up running. I enjoy being outdoors and experiencing nature as often as possible.