- Math – Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Probability Statistics, Pre Calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, Geometry
- Science – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, General Science, Anatomy
- English – Language Arts, Reading, Writing, ESL
- Languages – Spanish, French
- SAT – Math Test Prep, English Test Prep
- Other – Social Studies, Geography, History, Elementary Education, Homework Help, Study Skills
I believe that education and learning should be individualized to the student’s unique needs and abilities. This way, the student is empowered by realizing his or her strengths and potential.
I earned a Bachelor of Science degree at York University in Toronto with a major in Psychology. I then went on to complete a 4 year intensive medical program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, earning another degree as a Naturopathic Doctor.
I have experience helping students in a one-on-one environment.
I am currently practicing in Vancouver, Canada where I see patients two days of the week. I also work closely with Bowen College in Vancouver in developing and implementing marketing and social media strategy.