SchoolTutoring Academy Monthly College Scholarship Contest
Voting Starts December 16 and continues through December 29. Come back to this page to cast your vote for December’s entries.
Please submit the scholarship essay for December 2016. Our essay topic is:
If you founded your own college or university, what topic of study would you make mandatory for all students to study and why?
Enter submissions from Dec. 1 – Dec. 14, 2016 @ 11:59 (EST). We will publish all entries on December 16, 2016. (See below for next month’s topic).
How to Win SchoolTutoring Academy Scholarship
The essay with the most votes will win our $500 monthly scholarship.
- Submit your essay, between 300 and 400 words, based on our topic of the month.
- On December 16 we will post all qualifying submissions.
- Links to each essay, with a voting app, can be found here on this page: http://schooltutoring.com/scholarship/
- You can share on social media as well:
- An email reminder will be sent to all students when the essays are published.
- Share this link (http://schooltutoring.com/scholarship/) with your friends and family, and ask them to vote for your essay so you can win the scholarship.
- Voting will take place December 16 – December 29th.
- We’ll notify the winner by email.
Topic for Next Month:
Please tell us your favorite childhood book and why.
Previous Scholarship Winners
Alyssa Forbes was our 2016 scholarship winner.
Eva Buttrell was our November 2016 scholarship winner.
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Your participation in our monthly scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes. There is no cost to apply for the scholarship.