SchoolTutoring Academy Monthly College Scholarship Contest
January’s Essay Topic:
Please tell us your favorite childhood book and why.
Essay Submission Deadline: January 15th 11:59 p.m. EST
How to Win SchoolTutoring Academy Scholarship
The essay with the most votes will win our $500 monthly scholarship.
- Submit your essay, between 300 and 400 words, based on our topic of the month by January 15th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- On January 16 we will post all qualifying submissions.
- Links to each essay, with a voting app, can be found here on this page: http://schooltutoring.com/scholarship/
- You can share on social media as well:
- An email reminder will be sent to all students when the essays are published.
- Share this link (http://schooltutoring.com/scholarship/) with your friends and family, and ask them to vote for your essay so you can win the scholarship.
- Voting will take place January 16 – January 29th.
- We’ll notify the winner by email.
Topic for Next Month:
Imagine that you have the opportunity to travel back through time. At what point in history would you like to stop and why?
Previous Scholarship Winners
Alyssa Forbes was our 2016 scholarship winner.
Ryan Marchant was our December 2016 scholarship winner.
Eva Buttrell was our November 2016 scholarship winner.
Shea George was our October 2016 scholarship winner.
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Your participation in our monthly scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes. There is no cost to apply for the scholarship.