Today’s students have a world of items they deem necessary to have at all times. But many of those simply aren’t acceptable when taking the SAT.
Here’s what the student should bring the day of the test:
- Admission ticket
- A valid photo ID. Look here if you have any questions about acceptable identification.
- No. 2 pencils with erasers (no ink pens)
- A calculator that meets the guidelines (not a cell phone or laptop)
- A watch
- Drinks or snacks (for the break, you can’t consume them during the test)
Check out the SAT Test Day Tips.
What the student can’t bring:
- Pens or highlighters
- Extra (scratch) paper
- Cell phones
- Any timer that has an audible alarm
Our SAT tutoring and ACT tutoring courses help students to earn higher test scores. One-on-one tutoring in your home and is available 7-days a week so ACT prep can be done when it’s convenient for your student. Every tutor from SchoolTutoring Academy is certified and college-trained with extensive teaching experience. To learn about tutoring programs in your area, feel free to contact us for more information.